Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heading to Dripping Springs

I'm so excited, I can't eat my lunch. I'm waiting on my friend Haylie. She worked till noon and now she's loading up her truck for the trip. What did I do to deserve a friend like her. Nothing. That's why I call her my Saving Grace.

She and her 15 year old daughter will take me and another friend to Dripping Springs to a service dog orientation tomorrow. I had to write a one page essay on how my life will change with a service dog. I didn't really do that. I wrote about how my life has changed in the last few years and that a service dog would bring me back to independence and enrich my life. I really don't know everything a service/hearing dog does, but I'm willing to share every minute with my canine partner.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: